Kidwatch Winter Holiday Pot-Luck / Performance
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014
Dinner – 5:15 p.m. (Cafeteria)
Slide Show – 6:30 p.m. (Large Auditorium)
Children Performance – 6:45 p.m. (Large Auditorium)
POT – LUCK GUIDELINES
Ø Cafeteria is located downstairs using the northeast stairwell (across from the Disney II school office).
Ø Please contribute a dish large enough to serve at least 12 people. This is based on each family having 3 – 4 people attending.
Ø Sign up your contribution for dinner at the Kidwatch hallway table.
Ø Label your dish with any heating instructions.
Ø Please bring food in DISPOSABLE containers (the dollar store has a great selection).
Ø AM & PM drop-off of dishes – please bring to Kidwatch kitchen.
Ø Volunteers needed for set-up and clean up. Please sign up at the hallway table.
Ø Dinner will be served at 5:15 p.m. and the show will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Ø Please make sure your children are properly supervised in the cafeteria. No children on the ramp please!
Ø After you have eaten, please clean your child’s hands and face, have him/her use the restroom and bring to his/her classroom.
Ø Please go to the Large Auditorium
1. Pick-up your child from their classrooms by 5:15 p.m.
2. Bring them down to the Cafeteria and enjoy dinner together. Please make sure your child is properly supervised in the cafeteria. No children on the ramp!
3. After eating, please clean your child’s face and hands and make sure he/she has used the restroom.
4. Bring your child back to his/her classroom no later than 6:15 p.m.
5. Please help your child with his/her outfit or costumes (if applicable).
6. Leave your child with his/her teacher in a prompt fashion and have a seat in the Large Auditorium.
7. Slide Show begins the evening performances at 6:30 p.m.
8. The classrooms will perform youngest to oldest.
9. The seats in the front row are reserved so a parent may take pictures of their child during their time on stage. Please return to your seat when you child’s class is finished performing to allow the same courtesy to other parents.
10. After your child has performed, he/she will return to his/her classroom.
11. Please pick up your child AFTER the final classroom performs so all classrooms have a full and captive audience (approximately 7:30 p.m.).